SBA 504 Loans
SBA 504 Loans Program is offered by the St. Louis Economic Development Partnership (SLEDP) through the United States Small Business Administration (SBA). The SLEDP and SBA work with a bank or credit union to provide businesses with better financing for their building or equipment purchases.
- $100,000 to $12,500,000
- Qualified businesses throughout the State of Missouri
- Qualified businesses in the following Illinois counties: Bond, Calhoun, Clinton, Jersey, Macoupin, Madison, Monroe and St. Clair
- Up to a 20-year fixed rate and term
- Low down payment (typically 10%)
- Below market interest rates