The St. Louis Economic Development Partnership issues this Request for Proposals (the “RFP”) for a qualified contractor to provide, deliver, and install a back-up generator and automatic transfer switch for the Helix Center facility (the “Services”). The purpose of this project is to ensure an uninterrupted power supply for Helix Center tenants if/when there is a power outage.
Scope of Services
The Services would include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
1. Obtain any required mechanical and electrical permits from relevant authorities having jurisdiction, to include St. Louis County.
2. Provide, deliver, and install at the Helix Center a generator Caterpillar C18GC or equivalent alternative model. For more information on desired equipment capabilities, please refer to the specifications information document attached hereto as Exhibit A.
3. Provide, deliver, and install at the Helix Center an automatic transfer switch ASCO 300 Series or equivalent alternative model. For more information on desired equipment capabilities, please refer to the specifications information document attached hereto as Exhibit A.
4. Coordinate with the relevant public utility company to facilitate installation.
5. Start the system up and check for proper operation.
6. Provide user training, as required.
PLEASE NOTE: The Partnership will consider proposals from firms able to provide some or all of the Services, and the Partnership reserves the right to select multiple firms. As a result, all interested firms are encouraged to submit proposals, even if a particular firm is not able or interested to provide the entire scope of services.
See full RFP here.
Proposals Due By:
3:00 PM on Monday, April 4, 2022
St. Louis Economic Development Partnership
ATTN: Howl Bean II
7733 Forsyth Blvd., Suite 2200
St. Louis, Missouri 63105