Reinvestment Fund Application
Funding Your Future
The St. Louis County Port Authority Community Reinvestment Fund supports economic development projects that advance or align with one or more of the following investment priority areas:
- Promoting economic development and job growth through business development and retention;
- Catalyzing innovation and small business development;
- Fostering growth of disadvantaged-, minority-, woman-owned and immigrant/internationally-focused businesses;
- Promoting economic revitalization through redevelopment of distressed properties and areas, in particular neighborhoods or communities identified by St. Louis County or the Port Authority as priorities for economic investment; or
- Furthering the strategic priorities of the St. Louis County Port Authority and/or St. Louis Economic Development Partnership, including the strategic priorities included in the St. Louis Economic Development Partnership’s 2014 Strategic Plan.
Greater priority will be given to projects that increase economic opportunity for historically underserved individuals and/or benefit underserved or economically distressed communities.
Funds for the St. Louis County Port Authority Community Reinvestment Fund are provided through rental payments received from Pinnacle Entertainment for the lease of the ground where River City Casino is located.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FUNDING
Applications for the current grant cycle are due by 5:00 p.m., December 16, 2019.
Applications may be submitted electronically to [email protected] or in hard copy at the offices of the St. Louis Economic Development Partnership.
Funding decisions are anticipated in Spring 2020.
The Port Authority will host two, free, optional information sessions to review the application process and answer any questions applicants may have. See Session Presentation here. The sessions will be held as follows:
|November 6, 2019 at 3:00 p.m.
The Pavilion at Lemay located in
Jefferson Barracks Park
305 Gregg Rd.
Lemay, MO 63125
|November 7, 2019 at 3:00 p.m.
North County Recreation Complex at Veterans Memorial Park
2577 Redman Rd.
St. Louis MO 63136
In addition, please see our answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Additional questions may be submitted at [email protected]