Reinvestment Fund Application
Funding Your Future
Funds for the St. Louis County Port Authority Community Reinvestment Fund are provided through rental payments received from Pinnacle Entertainment for the lease of the ground where River City Casino is located.
All funded projects must support one or more of the following criteria:
- Job growth through entrepreneurship and innovation
- Business growth and retention including positioning strategic real estate for investment
- Growth of disadvantaged-, minority-,woman-owned and immigrant/internationally-focused businesses
- Economic development initiatives that further the strategic priorities of the St. Louis Economic Development Partnership/St. Louis County Port Authority
- Regional programs/projects that advance the Partnership’s/Port Authority’s strategic priorities
Additionally, St. Louis County Port Authority supports projects that further the goals of business retention and growth, entrepreneurship and redevelopment. Therefore, as part of this goal, we will invest the revenue received through economic development projects into the community to create new jobs and opportunities.
Grant applications are due June 30, 2018 for the 2019 period.