St. Louis EDA Loan Program
Financing Businesses Affected by COVID-19
The U.S. Economic Development Administration (EDA) has awarded CARES Act funds to The St. Louis Local Development Company, an organization under the St. Louis Development Corporation’s umbrella, to make loans to businesses that have been negatively affected by COVID-19 or that are providing goods or services addressing problems caused by the pandemic.
For eligibility requirements, contact Darrell Scott at [email protected]
- Must be a for-profit business located in St. Louis City and St. Louis County
- Loan funds may be used for working capital needs and the purchase of inventory, equipment, machinery, real estate, and other fixed assets
- Amounts ranging from $10,000 to $300,000
- Interest rates starting at 4.5%
- Loan terms will be determined by the nature of the project, with most terms ranging from three to seven years
For assistance in languages other than English, please call 314.615.3900.
(Application link at the bottom)
Please read the following directions to fill out the application.
Have any questions about the program? Contact one of our loan officers below!