The St. Louis Economic Development Partnership (the “Partnership”) is a not-for-profit corporation, established under Section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code for the purpose of promoting and developing industry, commerce, and economic development in St. Louis County and the City of St. Louis, creating high-quality business and employment opportunities, and enhancing the quality of life by advancing long-term, diversified growth throughout the St. Louis region.
The Partnership works to grow the number of foreign-born entrepreneurs and employees in the St. Louis region through the St. Louis Mosaic Project (“Mosaic”). Mosaic works to impact the regional growth and economic prosperity of the St. Louis region through immigration. The future growth of the St. Louis region depends on the attraction and retention of the Latino population, one of the largest populations of foreign-born people in the region. To that end, Mosaic is launching a regional initiative called STLParaTi, to attract and retain the Latino community through a comprehensive, bilingual online resource that will include resources and information in the areas of Work, Live, Play to help Latinos more deeply and fully integrate into St. Louis. The initiative will be supported through social media and grassroots outreach.
The Partnership issues this Request for Proposals (“RFP”) for the services of a Latino outreach consultant. This contract will be on a hybrid, part-time consulting basis, called “St. Louis Mosaic Project Latino Outreach Consultant.” This contract is for a term of six (6) months, with an option to renew for two (2) additional six (6)-month terms.
Scope of Services
Pursuant to this RFP, the successful candidate shall work with Mosaic staff to provide services including, but not necessarily limited to, the following:
• Help organize and promote in-person information sessions with the Hispanic community to introduce the initiative.
• Provide input and perspective related to the STLParaTi website and general outreach campaign, especially on the tone and relevance. The website will expand the first iteration of this campaign.
• Establish the STLParaTi Instagram (and possibly, Facebook) account(s), create and manage social media content and content calendar.
• Attend Hispanic community events to capture social media content.
• Advise Mosaic leadership on additional opportunities to give support and/or build awareness of STLParaTi.
See the full RFP here.
Submission of Proposals
To be considered, proposals must be received no later than Friday, February 16, 2024, at 5:00 PM CST.
Electronic proposals should be sent by email to [email protected]
St. Louis Economic Development Partnership
ATTN: SUZANNE SIERRA
120 S. Central, Suite 1200
Clayton, Missouri 63105