STL Partnership CEO and President Presents Award At St. Louis Regional Chamber’s Arcus Awards
The St. Louis Regional Chamber‘s 7th Annual Arcus Awards held on Thursday, February 27, 2020 recognized organizations in the 15-county, Bi-State St. Louis metropolitan area that demonstrate their dedication to making our region a better place to live, work, and invest.
STL Partnership’s CEO and President Rodney Crim presented the Achievement in Workforce & Talent Development award to the Tarlton Corporation.
Other 7th Annual Arcus Awards winners are:
- Ameren Corporate Citizen Award – Little Bit Foundation
- BMO Harris St. Louis Spirit Award – Center for Clinical Pharmacology, St. Louis College of Pharmacy and Washington University School of Medicine
- Achievement in Entrepreneurship: Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE) St. Louis Metro
- Achievement in Inclusive Business Solutions: Challenge Unlimited
- Achievement in Infrastructure & Transportation: Citizens for Modern Transit
- Achievement in Public Policy: Fathers and Families Support Center
- Achievement in Technology: FormFast
- Achievement in Regional Economic Impact: Square
- Achievement in Cultural Engagement: Lodging Hospitality Management (LHM)
- People’s Choice Award: In-Person Away Virtual Events, LLC