Vitendo4Africa hosts Immigration Forum with Bomi Park, Project Manager for WTC St. Louis and the St. Louis Mosaic Project as a panelist.
Vitendo4Africa recently hosted an Immigration Forum focusing on immigrant programs and services. Bomi Park, Project Manager for the St. Louis Mosaic Project and the World Trade Center- St. Louis was one of the panelist for this discussion.
“It is very important to have partners like Vitendo4Africa who focuses on the African immigrants in St. Louis,” said Park. “They are working directly with the people and addressing the needs of the community and the St. Louis Mosaic Project is honored to work with such a dedicated group of people.”
The main topics of discussion included:
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Program, DV lottery
- Citizenship and immigration
- Ending discriminatory ban on entry to the United States
- Deferred enforcement departure (DED) for Liberians
- Freeze immigration enforcement review
- Immigrant services for foreign born population in St. Louis
Other Panelists included:
- Pari Sheth, Attorney and Business Coach for the Law Offices of Pari Sheth, LLC
- Patavee Vanadilok, Immigration Attorney for Law Office of Patavee Vanadilok, PC
- Mame Mor Ndiave, M.A., Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions at Washington University- St. Louis
To learn more and view the forum click here.