North County Incorporated honors leaders in the the St. Louis community
North County Incorporated (NCI) recently recognized local leaders for their contributions to North County region at its 43rd Annual Leadership Breakfast Virtual celebration. The St. Louis Economic Development Partnership was a recipient of the Business Development Award for being one of the COVID-19 Business Assistance Rapid Response Partners.
Below is a full list of the 2020 NCI Leadership Awards Honorees.
- Christian Hospital’s Northwest Healthcare: Siteman Cancer Center
- Centene Community Ice Center
- Ranken Jordan Pediatric Bridge Hospital Expansion
- COVID-19 Business Assistance Rapid Response Partners: Explore St. Louis, Missouri Department of Economic Development, St. Louis Economic Development Partnership, St. Louis Development Corporation, St. Louis Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Little Bit Foundation: Project Graduation at Riverview Gardens School District
- Ameren and 24:1 Partnership: Ring Safety Project
- Stephanie Williamson, Helping Hand Me Downs
Diversity & Inclusion
- Chris Jones and Doyle Washington, St. Louis County Fire Academy
- Erica Williams, A Red Circle
Elmer Belsha Leadership
- Senator Gina Walsh, State of Missouri
Excellence in Partnership with NCI
- North County Census Initiative: Missouri Foundation for Health’s Alexandra Rankin and St. Louis County’s Ethel Byndom
- I-270 North Corridor Partnership: MoDOT, Missouri Transportation Commission and East-West Gateway
- Karen Goodwin, City of Florissant
- Mayor Mary-Louise Carter, City of Pagedale (In Memoriam)
- Gabrielle Cole, The Fit and Food Connection
NCI’s 43rd Annual Leadership Breakfast Platinum sponsors include St. Louis Community College-Florissant Valley; St. Louis County; St. Louis Economic Development Partnership; SSM Health DePaul Hospital; US Bank; Premier sponsors: Ameren, Christian Hospital; City of Florissant; City of Hazelwood; Commerce Bank; Ferguson-Florissant School District; Enterprise Holdings; Mercy Health; Millstone Weber; Negwer Materials; University of Missouri-St. Louis; Corporate sponsors: Bi-State Development; Dooley’s Florist & Gifts; Greater North County Chamber of Commerce; and Hazelwood School District
For more information about North County Incorporated visit their website here.