For communities, the Real Estate and Community Development Division provides various services throughout St. Louis County.
Because of this, our community services include:
- Municipal planning assistance
- Partnership building
- Process and protocol guidelines
- Project advocacy for incentives
- Sector specialists/liaisons
- Technical support
- Brownfield program assistance
- Chapter 99 plan development
- TIF liaison or staff assistance
- Public financing (CID, TDD, TIF) technical support
- Project endorsements
The Real Estate and Community Development Division may also partner with communities to undertake or lead discrete development projects, performing direct project management functions.