Check out Hispanic Heritage Month Celebrations!
Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month! Hispanic Heritage Month traditionally honors the cultures and contributions of both Hispanic and Latino Americans as we celebrate heritage rooted in all Latin American countries. During this month and throughout the year, we can share history, heritage, and accomplishments of Hispanic and Latino Americans of past and present.
Check out local Hispanic Heritage Month celebrations!
- Venture Café St. Louis has a free Latinx Leaders in Tech panel discussion with Latinx leaders in the St. Louis tech sphere. Also at Venture Café St. Louis is an hour long discussion on Confronting Imposter Syndrome as a LatinX which will focus on how impostor syndrome shows up in life and business, as well as tips and tools to overcome these negative emotions so it doesn’t stop you from being your best and enjoying your success!
- The Magic House, St. Louis Children’s Museum is presenting Argentina’s Niños! – its newest cultural exhibit.
- St. Louis County Library is presenting its Virtual Program: Mexican Paper Flower – presented by The Hispanic Festival. Learn how to make Mexican paper flowers, a 200 year old tradition. Teens and adults. Registration required.
- Hispanic Festival, Inc. is presenting Virtual Aguila Tequila Tasting & DJ Fuerte . Join for a virtual tasting with music.
- The Missouri History Museum is holding a Dia de los Muertos celebration! Come celebrate this Hispanic tradition with altars, live entertainment, art exhibit, kids activities and authentic food booths.
Click here to read about Zee Bee Market, a Hispanic owned retail shop.