Learn about the 2020 Arch Grants Founder Cohort and the recipient of the 2020 Entrepreneur Award
The 8th Annual Arch Grants Gala on 10/28 honored the 2020 Founder Cohort and the startups they each are developing with the help of Arch Grants. Arch Grants provides $50,000 equity-free grants and access to an ecosystem of resources, helping early-stage startups grow and scale. Arch Grants’ program is a beacon for entrepreneurs globally, developing the next generation of employers, civic leaders, and philanthropists for the St. Louis region.
Also honored was Publisher and Executive Director of The St. Louis American, Donald M. Suggs, the 2020 Arch Grants Entrepreneur Award honoree.
“We have to be louder, clearer, when proclaiming to the world that this movement in St. Louis is here, we are growing, we are proudly recommitting to championing the bold not in spite of this moment in time, but because of it,” said Emily Lohse-Busch, Executive Director of Arch Grants.
The 2020 Founder Cohort includes:
- Andrew Mayhall, Co-Founder of 3D GLOOP!
- Peter Gaul, General Manager of ATR Thrive LLC
- Dr. Natalie King, CEO & Founder of Bloom Beauty Brand
- Danielle Deavens, Co-Founder of Bold Xchange
- Alex Quinn, CEO & Founder of Disruptel
- Whitney McClendon, CEO of Eemerg Roadside Assistance Marketplace
- Akeem Shannon, CEO & Founder of Flipstik
- Byron Porter, CEO of Hum Industrial Technology
- Sarah Bernard, COO of Inclusively
- Ali Al-Jabry, CEO & Co-Founder of Kwema, Inc.
- Pablo Orduna, CEO & Co-Founder of LabsLand
- Austin Smith, CEO & Co-Founder of Mission Control
- Sarah Schewe, CEO & Founder of Mosaic
- Daniel Schaefer, CEO & Co-Founder of Native Pet
- Elango Thevar, CEO & Founder of NEER
- Ciara May, CEO & Founder of Rebundle
- David Hayden, CEO of ServiceTarget
- Victoria Lofland, Co-Founder of Stratodyne
- Ryan Richt, CEO & Founder of Well Principled