2018 Spring Internship Program is Now Open
The World Trade Center St. Louis offers 4-6 internships each semester. Graduate students, as well as senior and junior undergraduates, are encouraged to apply.
Other Internship Positions Include
- Sales & Development Assistant (1 position)
- International Research Assistant (1-2 positions)
- Programs & Training Assistant (1-2 position)
- Intern applicants should submit a cover letter and resume by email to:
Amela Kuckovic, Assistant Project Manager
email: Amela Kuckovic
- The cover letter should indicate the semester period(s) for which the applicant is applying and an approximate date on which that applicant would be available to work, if selected.
- Applicants interested in more than one position should submit only one resume but declare in the cover letter the positions for which they seek consideration.
- The World Trade Center St. Louis will contact applicants for an interview in the weeks following the application deadline.
- After the interviews, World Trade Center St. Louis will notify selected candidates.
The World Trade Center St. Louis offers you the opportunity to supplement your education with real world experiences.
- Recognized worldwide – great reference
- Networking and job opportunities
- Experience in culturally diverse business environment
- College credit (where accepted; please note, internships are unpaid)
Based on staff needs, the World Trade Center St. Louis usually offers three unique internships each semester – Events & Marketing, International Research, and Sales & Development. The selected interns will be given a variety of duties within the scope of the program. In order to maximize the experience, we ask for a minimum commitment of one semester from each intern. However, multi-semester internships are available. If applicable, check with your educational advisor/school internship coordinator to see if you can receive credits for the time you spend on your World Trade Center St. Louis internship.
- Commitment of one semester (15-20 hours/week)
- Good command of English language (foreign language a plus)
- Basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet skills)
- Participation in Programs & Events
- Some general administrative assistance
- Positive attitude
Internships run approximately between the following dates:
Fall: September 10 – December 15
Spring: January 15 – May 15
Summer: May 15 – August 15
The World Trade Center St. Louis is a professional organization, and interns are expected to conduct themselves accordingly. On the first day of the internship, each intern will be given an intern handbook, covering policies and procedures and includes a confidentiality document that will need to be signed prior to the start of the internship term.
Educational institutions that would like to receive notices regarding internship application deadlines should contact Amela Kuckovic.