Click here for the full Request for Proposals.
Scope of Services
The selected respondent shall provide, at a minimum, the following Services:
1. Establish and maintain a working relationship with state-level government agencies, officials, and elected representatives and their staffs on behalf of the Partnership.
2. Represent the Partnership in negotiations with state-level agencies, officials, and elected representatives and their staffs regarding proposed legislation, desired funding, and other projects as outlined by the CEO of the Partnership or his or her designee.
3. Arrange with the Partnership for testimony at committee hearings, or submission of written comments, to promote the legislative package or funding goals of the Partnership, or to respond to proposed legislation directly impacting such package or goals, and to assist in the preparation of same.
4. Assist the Partnership in the preparation of proposals for funding.
5. Consult with the CEO of the Partnership and designated staff members regarding the development of a legislative package and funding goals and development of a strategy to maximize the prospects for passage of such legislation and achievement of such goals.
6. Monitor all legislation affecting the Partnership.
7. At the request of the Partnership, conduct research into legislation, state programs, sources of funding and other topics related to the interests of the Partnership.
8. Provide regular verbal or written reports of legislation affecting the Partnership and/or detailing consultant’s activities on behalf of the Partnership as specified by the
CEO of the Partnership or his or her designee.
9. Register or maintain registration, maintain all records, and file all reports, as required of consultant pursuant to all applicable laws.
10. At the request of the Partnership, make oral presentations to the Partnership’s Board of Directors to summarize the results of consultant’s activities on the Partnership’s behalf.
Submission of Proposals- Please note the extended deadline below.
To be considered, proposals must be received no later than Thursday, October 10, 2019, at 3:00 PM CST.
Electronic proposals should be sent by e-mail to [email protected].
St. Louis Economic Development Partnership
Attn: Howl Bean II
7733 Forsyth Blvd., Suite 2200
St. Louis, Missouri 63105