This RFP was updated with answers to questions received.
The St. Louis Economic Development Partnership (the “Partnership) is a not-for-profit corporation, established under Section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code for the purpose of promoting industry, commerce, and economic development in St. Louis County and the City of St. Louis, creating high-quality business and employment opportunities, and enhancing the quality of life by advancing long-term, diversified growth throughout the St. Louis region.
The Partnership’s current offices are located in Clayton, Missouri, at 7733 Forsyth Boulevard, Suite 2200 (approximately 15,000 RSF) and 120 S. Central Avenue, Suite 1200 (approximately 12,000 RSF) (collectively, the “Partnership Offices”).
With the goal of maximizing the efficient allocation of resources related to office space, the Partnership issues this request for proposals (“RFP”) for a qualified firm specializing in commercial real estate to provide brokerage and marketing services related to the Partnership Offices.
Scope of Services
Pursuant to this RFP, the “Services” shall consist of, and the successful firm shall, as requested and applicable:
- Review and evaluate the leases for the Partnership Offices;
- Identify and evaluate options to relocate from one or both the Partnership Offices, with the ultimate goal to lower total occupancy costs;
- Identify office space options, as directed by Partnership staff;
- Assist the Partnership with negotiating satisfactory lease terms for any newly-identified office space;
- Identify sublease opportunities and potential tenants for any released space at the Partnership Offices, including recommendations to facilitate the sublease process;
- This may include written reports of comparables and opportunities, as directed by Partnership staff; penetration reports, market data and other reports, as reasonably requested by Partnership staff, etc.
- Attend meetings with Partnership stakeholders, as requested.
- Develop strategies to market and sublet any released space at the Partnership Offices;
- Coordinate with staff for the Partnership to negotiate any lease or sublease documents related to the Services; and
- Assist with all other customary activities and services associated with any real estate transaction involving the Partnership Offices.
See full RFP here.
Responses Due By:
Thursday, September 9, 2021, at 3:00 PM
St. Louis Economic Development Partnership
ATTN: Howl Bean II
7733 Forsyth Blvd., Suite 2200
St. Louis, Missouri 63105